This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2, 20XX



Sometimes I have been wondering what's going on with the author and why he's been slacking with his writing. When I visited him, his eyes were glued to his DS. It took a while for me to get his attention, but I already figured out why he's been so lazy.
"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Get off your ass and continue working on your shitpost of a story!"
"Get off my back, will ya?" he muttered.
I sighed and started looking through his pictures. A lot of them contained a lanky guy with green hair. I asked the author about him.
"That's my boyfriend." was his response.
"Oh, shut the fuck up," I jeered.
I know what you're thinking, and, yes, it's pretty disgusting how he's pretty much inserted himself into this story. The story will progress tomorrow. Please excuse the self-insert and the fourth wall break that is this journal entry.
-Katrina