This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 3, 2017

August 3, 20XX



Henrik requested that I go out and find a special kind of seed. It was a seed you usually can't find in the regular market. He said I could do bring anyone and anything along. I went around asking who wanted to come with me and both Dakota and Amour spoke up, so there's that.
While I gathered some other things, I saw Chicken Nugget and thought about how lonely she would be. I'd leave her with Francis, but he'd tell me she isn't real. I asked Olivia if she could watch over her, but she declined. She didn't state her reasons, but I feel like it would be wrong to press onto her. So, I decided that I will take Chicken Nugget on this trip. Besides, I'm sure Amour and Dakota would do the same thing if no one else wanted to babysit their familiars.
-Kuro