This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1, 20XX



There have been reports lately of a strange creature running around in the night, making holes in walls with its butt. When Billy told me about the whole thing with Mary, I thought he was just playing another practical joke on me and ignored it. That was a little too crazy for me to believe.
But then the next day, Dakota told me there was a hole in her wall, same thing with that creature. It did make me a little suspicious, but I decided to ignore it again. It was still too crazy to believe.
Then, Katrina came up to me with the same story and I decided I should take some action. I asked Cyrille about it and they confirmed everything. They said they believed the first hole took place in Jeremy's house, and Jeremy was probably a little too embarrassed to tell us what happened.
When I finish writing this, I'm going to order Alice to keep an eye out for this strange creature.
-Henrik