This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7, 20XX



The other day I got home from exploring, I looked in the mirror. My antlers... they're kind of small. It made me dissociate. I turned away from the mirror. I left my house after that.
I went around town, exclaiming "Antlers!" everywhere I went. Everyone I came across gave me weird looks. I eventually realized how crazy I looked and stopped. I walked along the roads. I saw Lui, who was watering her petunias.
"Antlers?" I asked.
"No, no," she replied. "Tusks."
"Oh, right."
I continued my walk. I found a bench and sat on it. I looked down, down at my hooves. I was still afraid that people wouldn't see me as who I really am. Then, Lionel came up to me. Since he is the manliest  person I know, I turned to him and said:
"Antlers?"
He looked at me, and then he looked at my antlers. With a warm smile, he said, "I see your antlers are growing in just fine. They're a lot bigger this year than they were last year."
Hearing this made me giddy. "You really think so?" I got up from the bench.
He nodded. I was so happy I couldn't wipe the dumb smile off my face. Lionel really is the greatest friend a guy could ask for. As we departed, I noticed Liz and Jeremy were staring at us the entire time. I said "Hey!" to them as I walked by.
When I got home, I got ready for bed. I finally laid down, was about to close my eyes. Then, I heard a really loud noise outside.
"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!" someone screeched.
I got out of bed and looked out the window. There it was: The fireass creature running out of Naberius' house, cackling. I let out a sigh.
-Zack