This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Sunday, August 6, 2017

August 6, 20XX



Our first day has been... wild. I have seen weird things before, but I have never, ever seen such beasts before. All I could ask is: Why? What God would allow such horrible things to exist? These thoughts ran through my mind as we were running away from that one monster we came across.
As an explorer, I never came across any monsters up until now. Any animals I saw were similar to the ones Francis would catch: small, cute, and harmless.
Is this what the warriors have to deal with all the time? I have a lot more respect for Alice... and Jeremy. And Liz. All of our warriors. I feel like I should bring something back from our expedition to give to them as thanks for protecting our village.
I really can't sleep at all, not after our adventure just now. I don't understand how Amour and Kuro can just... sleep. They're not even afraid of getting nightmares.
-Dakota