This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 17, 2017

August 17, 20XX



Last night had to be one of the best nights. I was asleep, clinging tight to my rabbit plushie. I was awoken by the noises outside. I stumbled out of bed and looked out the window. I saw the silhouette of a saggitari. Some villagers came outside and started cheering. When my eyes readjusted, I saw what was going on and ran out the door.
There was Lionel, and he was holding that damned creature in his hands. The thing squirmed, letting out tiny grunts. He threw it out of our village. We all watched it fly off into the distance. Everyone rejoiced; Billy and Jordan hugged and Jeremy and Liz swooned over Lionel. It was blissful.
I plan on having a celebration real soon in honor of Lionel. I'll have to comission Cyrus to make a medal sometime today.
-Henrik