This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 16, 20XX



We had two new villagers move in today: A saggitari (Harley) and a horse (Ash). Honey and I met up with Ash in their new house. I brushed their tangled mess of hair while we talked about their life before moving here.
"I'm an innkeeper," they said. "Well, I used to be an innkeeper. One night I went to bed, but the next morning I woke up, it was nothing but rubble! I got out of bed and walked around; I was very devastated. Then, I heard someone... laughing like it was something hilarious. I followed the source of the sound and found a... thing. It had its pants down to its ankles. It gave me a mocking look before pulling up its pants and running away."
Honey and I looked at each other after listening to their tale. We just know. We continued to talk about other things. It eventually turned to night and we said our farewells before we departed.
In the end, I'm relieved that I'm no longer the only feminine agender individual in the village.
-Jordan