This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

August 12, 20XX



Dakota thought it would be cool to wake me up in the middle of the night. I asked her why she woke me up, and she told me she heard something in the bushes and asked me to go check it out. I rolled my eyes and got up.
"Don't roll your eyes at me, you couch potato," she scolded me. "You're supposed to be on duty tonight."
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say," I mumbled. I looked in the bushes and saw a indigo equine. I turned to Dakota, and spoke in a snarky tone: "Oh yeah, a feral pony. So scary."
"Excuse me, I am not a feral."
The unexpected voice startled me. It sounded like it came from the horse. I looked at her.
"A feral is an animal who is wild, and I am not wild," she said, getting up on all fours. "Please learn the definitions of words before you insult someone nice." Her tone is making me hate her.
As she walked away, I turned back to Dakota. We were confused as to what just happened. I settled myself back at the campsite, thinking about that stupid horse. If she weren't a feral, I'd strangle her.
-Kuro