This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 10, 20XX



A new villager moved in today. Their name is Haruka and they were very beautiful; they looked like a girl. A lot of us stared at them in awe. I looked at them, too, but I really didn't feel anything at first. I saw both Liz and Charlotte flirting with them. I could see that they were attracted to them.
I was playing with Borealis, and I might have listened to the conversation between Charlotte and Haruka. I know it's not okay to eavesdrop, but it sort of became a habit of mine.
"Even though we just met, do you, you know..." Charlotte trailed off, seemingly trying to think up of the right words.
"Yes?" said Haruka.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Your girl... oh!" Haruka giggled. "I'm actually a boy."
Remember earlier when I said I didn't feel anything about him at first? Well, hearing that turned my attraction from 0% to 110%. He's exactly my type!
"Oh, I, um, I didn't know that," Charlotte stumbled over her words. "Well, you're very beautiful."
"Oh, uh, thanks."
While there was an awkward silence, I quickly got up and picked as many flowers as I can. As they parted, I presented the bouquet to Haruka.
"Hi,um, uh, these are for you." I'm not very good at social interactions, I admit.
"Oh, thank you." He took the bouquet and held it in his arms.
"Do you, uh, wish to hang out with me? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. Although—"
"I'd love to hang out with you."
Hearing that made my brain explode. I still can't believe that, even now as I'm writing this. How often do you get this close to someone of your dreams?
-Naberius


YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! I'M GOING TO ASK HIM OUT ONE OF THESE DAYS! YES!!