This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 24, 2017

July 24, 20XX



The other day, Naberius got doused in water. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. I'm pretty sure Jordan was giggling, but I couldn't hear her over my ugly guffaws. Amour came up behind me and said something I couldn't hear.
I held his face and said, "I could never prank you! You're too cute!"
I stopped laughing after I realized what I just said. I felt my face burning up and I grabbed Jordan by the arm. "Sorry, man. I need to leave!" I ran off, dragging Jordan along.
He probably hates me now.
On an unrelated note, there was a loud explosion. Me and Jordan looked in the direction it came from and saw some gremlin with its pants down at its ankles running away from Mary's house. Mary stepped out of her door and threw a whisk at the thing but missed.
We were confused as to what was going on.
-Billy