This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 20, 20XX



There was a horrible stench when I went into Jeremy's room. I looked at Jeremy with a questioning look. He looked back at me and gave me a simper.
"It's a long story that I don't want to tell," he muttered.
Although I had no idea what happened, I can understand what he was feeling and I can respect that. When I was finished fixing the hole, he gave me about 500 in cash. I tried to turn it down; I said I just wanted to help him out as he was one of my fellow villagers in need.
"Just take it already, you deserve it," he demanded.
I took it without any further protest and left. I will admit: How the hole got there still makes me want to know what happened.
-Cyrille