This story will no longer be updated. Thank you for reading!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

July 16, 20XX



Oh, dear me. I really do have a problem. Whenever I make clothes, I have the tendency to... take a small bite out of what I'm making. It's how I usually make the holes for the head, arms, and the like. I didn't notice how much of a problem this was until yesterday.
I gave Francis his tunic he ordered from me. However, he noticed a hole and made... a bit of a fuss about it.
"Why is there a hole in my tunic?" he asked.
"Clothes have holes in them, Francis," I replied calmly. "If they didn't, you wouldn't be able to wear them."
He got a little frustrated. "I'm not talking about those holes! There's a hole in the chest area! It looks like someone ate my clothes!"
I swallowed the fabric that was in my mouth. I made a grave mistake. "My apologies. Give it back to me and I'll fix it up."
Although he agreed to it, he still watched over my shoulder while I was sewing up the hole. When I gave it back to him, he was very giddy and hugged me tight. I thought it was a little strange to get that excited over a shirt, but that's just me.
Before I end this, I will confirm that moths eating clothes isn't a stereotype; it is a real thing we do. Any moth who denies this is lying to you.

-Cyrille